HEAD COACH /
Vit is a fitness business owner and passionate entrepreneur with over 6 years of experience in the industry. He is passionate about helping others achieve more active, healthy and happy lifestyles.
Past experience includes lecturing at the Australian College of Sport & Fitness, as a contracted trainer & assessor helping to prepare Australia’s future generation of fitness instructors and personal trainers.
Some of the past highlights as a Sports massage therapist include working with some of the major AFL and NRL teams, providing athletes with specific sports massage treatments to sustain their peak level during main footy season.
Prior to 2010, was pursuing career of a Chef in various countries in Europe, primarily focused on healthy aspects of mid eastern and mediterranean cuisine.
Vit is a Level 2 AusREP registered Personal Trainer with over 6 years experience in the industry.
- Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness
- Diploma in Fitness
- Diploma in Sport & Recreation Management
- Diploma in Remedial Massage
- Master Functional Trainer
- Advanced Bootcamp and Outdoor Group Fitness Instructor
- Certified Punchfit trainer
- Effective training programs development
- Fat loss & weight loss
- Ability to coach people effectively and safely
- Adolescents & Older Adults Training
- Functional based training with purpose
- I like to help people who are just starting out in their fitness journey to improve their general health & fitness, reduce body fat and increase muscle mass. Education and effective coaching plays a big role here.
Being physically active is very important for good health and healthy level of confidence. Make sure to keep your training versatile, experience new movements, explore new challenges. You only live once, so make most of it.